This is how to check Telenor free MB check code or Telenor MB in Telenor 4G internet packages. Whenever you subscribe to the Telenor Internet package, you see how much MB or free internet data is left in your account. So here is the complete guide to free MB check code.
Telenor is one of the largest cellular companies in Pakistan offering a variety of packages such as calls, SMS and internet. Therefore, Telenor TEMP has about 30 million clients in Pakistan. Telenor TEMPhas Wide involvement in Pakistan, mainly in reverse regions, which makes it a popular 4g internet company.
This code is very useful for prepaid users of Telenor who do not need any other resources like free minutes, SMS or Internet MB. Not only internet MBS but also you can check other free minutes and sms with discount code. So here we will talk about how to check Telenor MB with MB check code.
Telenor MB check code
The check code of Telenor MB is * 999 #. With Dis, you can check that you have Telenor Internet MB left. Finding other Telenor resources such as minutes, SMS, or MB Internet is very easy.
Telenor allows you to check the rest of your SIM resources using just three codes for minutes, SMS and internet and you don’t have to memorize different codes for different packages.
You can receive all other SMS by dialing code * 111 # and by dialing * 222 # for minutes. After dialing the code, you will receive a message about the remaining data on your Telenor SIM card. Check the following Telenor check codes to check the remaining minutes, SMS or MB:
|Free Remaining Minutes||*222#|
|Free Remaining SMS||*111#|
|Free Remaining MBs||*999#|
How to check the remaining MB of Telenor.
Here’s how to check Telenor’s remaining MB.
- Dial * 999 # from Telenor SIM.
- You will see a popup for confirmation.
- After that, you will get a message which will show all the remaining MB of your internet package.
- You can also dial other codes for minutes and SMS checks.
- With the Telenor MB check code, you can easily check the details of your package. Here you can find
Terms and Conditions:
- Visit the official site here for more information.
- Dial * 444 # to check Telenor balance.
- 12.5% holding tax is applicable on recharge / bill.
- It was all about the Telenor Remaining MBs check code.
- The default rate for internet usage is Rs. 5 per MB + tax. Charging Plus is 512 KB.
- Check the code for any details about Telenor Free MB Dial the Telenor Helpline 123.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- Unwanted and unsolicited messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER to 9000 –PTA.